RMHC of Amarillo
& The Medical Community
Helping to bridge access to health care around the High Plains.
Ronald McDonald House charities of Amarillo relies on strong partnerships with the medical community to enable family-centered care:
- Families being cared for at 90% of the top of children’s hospitals in the world have access to one or more three core programs.
- RMHC of Amarillo has a House that serves families who must travel to Amarillo seeking medical care for their child.
- The Ronald McDonald Family Room on the pediatric floor at Northwest Texas Healthcare System’s Children’s Hopital serves families of pediatric patients at that facility.
In addition, medical professionals contribute to RMHC in a variety of different ways which enable us to expand our program capacity and help change children’s lives around the world:
- They are actively engaged as members of our community
- They provide spaces within hospitals for Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
- They assist with operating costs and donations of in-kind services
- They volunteer their time and services